Long-term social structure of a resident community of Atlantic spotted dolphins, Stenella Frontalis, in the Bahamas 1991–2002
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 308–328, January 2014
How to Cite
Elliser, C. R. and Herzing, D. L. (2014), Long-term social structure of a resident community of Atlantic spotted dolphins, Stenella Frontalis, in the Bahamas 1991–2002. Marine Mammal Science, 30: 308–328. doi: 10.1111/mms.12039
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!