Pup to adult photo-ID: Evidence of pelage stability in gray seals
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 Crown copyright
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages E537–E541, October 2013
How to Cite
Paterson, W. D., Redman, P., Hiby, L. A., Moss, S. E. W., Hall, A. J. and Pomeroy, P. (2013), Pup to adult photo-ID: Evidence of pelage stability in gray seals. Marine Mammal Science, 29: E537–E541. doi: 10.1111/mms.12043
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- Esmée Fairburn Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!