Signature whistles in free-ranging populations of Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins, Tursiops aduncus
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
How to Cite
Gridley, T., Cockcroft, V. G., Hawkins, E. R., Blewitt, M. L., Morisaka, T. and Janik, V. M. (2013), Signature whistles in free-ranging populations of Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins, Tursiops aduncus. Marine Mammal Science. doi: 10.1111/mms.12054
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!