Big boys get big girls: Factors influencing pupping site and territory location in Australian fur seals
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 544–561, April 2014
How to Cite
Lourie, H. J., Hoskins, A. J. and Arnould, J. P.Y. (2014), Big boys get big girls: Factors influencing pupping site and territory location in Australian fur seals. Marine Mammal Science, 30: 544–561. doi: 10.1111/mms.12056
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- AWC permit. Grant Number: A41/2007
- Department of Sustainability and Environment Wildlife Research Permit. Grant Number: 10005362
- Parks Victoria and Geoff Boyd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!