Body slap: An innovative aggressive display by breeding male gray seals (Halichoerus grypus)
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 579–593, April 2014
How to Cite
Bishop, A. M., Lidstone-Scott, R., Pomeroy, P. and Twiss, S. D. (2014), Body slap: An innovative aggressive display by breeding male gray seals (Halichoerus grypus). Marine Mammal Science, 30: 579–593. doi: 10.1111/mms.12059
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- Durham University Doctoral Studentship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!