Cephalopod remains from stomachs of sperm whales (Physeter macrocephalus) that mass-stranded along the Oregon coast
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 609–625, April 2014
How to Cite
Harvey, J. T., Friend, T. and McHuron, E. A. (2014), Cephalopod remains from stomachs of sperm whales (Physeter macrocephalus) that mass-stranded along the Oregon coast. Marine Mammal Science, 30: 609–625. doi: 10.1111/mms.12063
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2012
- The David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- The Ray Cannon Scholarship
- The Graduate Equity Fellowship from CSU-Stanislaus
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!