Foraging ecology and niche overlap in pygmy (Kogia breviceps) and dwarf (Kogia sima) sperm whales from waters of the U.S. mid-Atlantic coast
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 626–655, April 2014
How to Cite
Staudinger, M. D., McAlarney, R. J., McLellan, W. A. and Ann Pabst, D. (2014), Foraging ecology and niche overlap in pygmy (Kogia breviceps) and dwarf (Kogia sima) sperm whales from waters of the U.S. mid-Atlantic coast. Marine Mammal Science, 30: 626–655. doi: 10.1111/mms.12064
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- NOAA Prescott Stranding Grant Program
- Center for Marine Science at the University of North Carolina Wilmington
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!