A new method to study inshore whale cue distribution from land-based observations
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 810–818, April 2014
How to Cite
Arranz, P., Borchers, D. L., de Soto, N. A., Johnson, M. P. and Cox, M. J. (2014), A new method to study inshore whale cue distribution from land-based observations. Marine Mammal Science, 30: 810–818. doi: 10.1111/mms.12077
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
- Office of Naval Research and the National Ocean Partnership Program (US)
- consortium consisting of the Canary Islands Government
- Spanish Ministries of Environment, Science and Defense
- National Research Project CETOBAPH. Grant Number: CGL2009-13112
- Island Council
- Canarian Agency of Research, Innovation and Information Society
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!