Analysis of growth and stable isotopes in teeth of male Australian fur seals reveals interannual variability in prey resources
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 763–781, April 2014
How to Cite
Knox, T. C., Stuart-Williams, H., Warneke, R. M., Hoskins, A. J. and Arnould, J. P. Y. (2014), Analysis of growth and stable isotopes in teeth of male Australian fur seals reveals interannual variability in prey resources. Marine Mammal Science, 30: 763–781. doi: 10.1111/mms.12078
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- Sea World Research and Rescue Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!