Evidence of shark attacks on Atlantic spotted dolphins (Stenella frontalis) off Bimini, The Bahamas
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 1158–1164, July 2014
How to Cite
Melillo-Sweeting, K., Turnbull, S. D. and Guttridge, T. L. (2014), Evidence of shark attacks on Atlantic spotted dolphins (Stenella frontalis) off Bimini, The Bahamas. Marine Mammal Science, 30: 1158–1164. doi: 10.1111/mms.12082
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- Dolphin Communication Project
- At-Sea Processors' Association Pollock Conservation Consortium Fund
- Bill & Nowdla Keefe's Wild Dolphin Adventures
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!