Movement and diving patterns of juvenile male South American sea lions off the coast of central Chile
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 1175–1183, July 2014
How to Cite
Hückstädt, L. A., Quiñones, R. A., Sepúlveda, M. and Costa, D. P. (2014), Movement and diving patterns of juvenile male South American sea lions off the coast of central Chile. Marine Mammal Science, 30: 1175–1183. doi: 10.1111/mms.12085
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- Celulosa Arauco y Constitución S.A. (Chile). Grant Number: ANT-0440687-02
- Office of Naval Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!