Editor's Note: The Falkland Islands is an Overseas Territory of the United Kingdom but is also claimed by Argentina as Islas Malvinas. The UN designation for the country is Falkland Islands (Malvinas).
Diet of South American fur seals at the Falkland Islands†
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 1210–1219, July 2014
How to Cite
Baylis, A. M. M., Arnould, J. P. Y. and Staniland, I. J. (2014), Diet of South American fur seals at the Falkland Islands. Marine Mammal Science, 30: 1210–1219. doi: 10.1111/mms.12090
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!