Intra- and interindividual variation in δ13C and δ15N composition in the Antillean manatee Trichechus manatus manatus from northeastern Brazil
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 1238–1247, July 2014
How to Cite
Ciotti, L. L., Luna, F. O. and Secchi, E. R. (2014), Intra- and interindividual variation in δ13C and δ15N composition in the Antillean manatee Trichechus manatus manatus from northeastern Brazil. Marine Mammal Science, 30: 1238–1247. doi: 10.1111/mms.12102
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- The Yaqu Pacha Foundation
- Nuremberg Zoo
- Odense Zoo
- The Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior–CAPES
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico–CNPq. Grant Number: 307843/2011-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!