New evidence for the existence of southern sea otters (Enhydra lutris nereis) in Baja California, Mexico
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2014 Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 1264–1271, July 2014
How to Cite
Schramm, Y., Heckel, G., Sáenz-Arroyo, A., López-Reyes, E., Baez-Flores, A., Gómez-Hernández, G., Lazo-de-la-Vega-Trinker, A., Lubinsky-Jinich, D. and de los Ángeles Milanés-Salinas, M. (2014), New evidence for the existence of southern sea otters (Enhydra lutris nereis) in Baja California, Mexico. Marine Mammal Science, 30: 1264–1271. doi: 10.1111/mms.12104
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
- Fondo SEMARNAT-CONACYT (Mexico)
- Centro de Investigación Científica y de Educación Superior de Ensenada
- Fondo de Acción Solidaria (La Paz, Mexico)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!