Interannual variation in the at-sea behavior of California sea lions (Zalophus californianus)
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2014
© 2014 Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 1297–1319, October 2014
How to Cite
Kuhn, C. E. and Costa, D. P. (2014), Interannual variation in the at-sea behavior of California sea lions (Zalophus californianus). Marine Mammal Science, 30: 1297–1319. doi: 10.1111/mms.12110
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- UC Marine Council Coastal Environmental Quality Initiative
- Friends of Long Marine Lab
- American Cetacean Society
- Myers Oceanographic and Marine Biology Trust
- California Sea Grant College Program
- National Ocean Partnership Program
- Office of Naval Research
- The Moore, Packard, and Sloan Foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!