Do man-made structures and water depth affect the diel rhythms in click recordings of harbor porpoises (Phocoena phocoena)?
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2014
© 2014 Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 1109–1121, July 2014
How to Cite
Brandt, M. J., Hansen, S., Diederichs, A. and Nehls, G. (2014), Do man-made structures and water depth affect the diel rhythms in click recordings of harbor porpoises (Phocoena phocoena)?. Marine Mammal Science, 30: 1109–1121. doi: 10.1111/mms.12112
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2012
- Femern Belt A/S
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!