Standardization and application of metrics to quantify human-interaction behaviors by the bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops spp.)
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2014 Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 1320–1334, October 2014
How to Cite
Perrtree, R. M., Kovacs, C. J. and Cox, T. M. (2014), Standardization and application of metrics to quantify human-interaction behaviors by the bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops spp.). Marine Mammal Science, 30: 1320–1334. doi: 10.1111/mms.12114
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2013
- NOAA Office of Education's Educational Partnership Program, Environmental Entrepreneurship Program. Grant Number: NA05OAR4811017
- EDGE (Enhancing Diversity in Geosciences Education through Coastal Research in Port City) NSF award. Grant Number: GEO-0194680
- Department of Education/Title VII Award. Grant Number: P382G090003
- NSF Research Experiences for Undergraduates Award. Grant Number: OCE-851929
- NSF GK12. Grant Number: 0841372
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!