Characterization of lipids in adipose depots associated with minke and fin whale ears: Comparison with “acoustic fats” of toothed whales
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 1549–1563, October 2014
How to Cite
Yamato, M., Koopman, H., Niemeyer, M. and Ketten, D. (2014), Characterization of lipids in adipose depots associated with minke and fin whale ears: Comparison with “acoustic fats” of toothed whales. Marine Mammal Science, 30: 1549–1563. doi: 10.1111/mms.12120
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI) Coastal Ocean Institute Award
- WHOI Ocean Life Institute Fellowship
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Student Assistance Fund
- Joint Industry Program
- Office of Naval Research
- WHOI Academic Programs Office
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!