Fission-fusion dynamics of Guiana dolphin (Sotalia guianensis) groups at Pipa Bay, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 1401–1416, October 2014
How to Cite
Lunardi, D. G. and Ferreira, R. G. (2014), Fission-fusion dynamics of Guiana dolphin (Sotalia guianensis) groups at Pipa Bay, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil. Marine Mammal Science, 30: 1401–1416. doi: 10.1111/mms.12121
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!