Aerial hearing thresholds and detection of hearing loss in male California sea lions (Zalophus californianus) using auditory evoked potentials
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 1383–1400, October 2014
How to Cite
Mulsow, J., Houser, D. S. and Finneran, J. J. (2014), Aerial hearing thresholds and detection of hearing loss in male California sea lions (Zalophus californianus) using auditory evoked potentials. Marine Mammal Science, 30: 1383–1400. doi: 10.1111/mms.12123
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2012
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center (SSC) Pacific In-House Laboratory, Independent Research Program
- U.S. Office of Naval Research, Marine Mammals and Biology Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!