Genetic differentiation among coastal and offshore common bottlenose dolphins, Tursiops truncatus, in the eastern North Pacific Ocean
Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
© 2014 Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 1–20, January 2015
How to Cite
Lowther-Thieleking, J. L., Archer, F. I., Lang, A. R. and Weller, D. W. (2015), Genetic differentiation among coastal and offshore common bottlenose dolphins, Tursiops truncatus, in the eastern North Pacific Ocean. Marine Mammal Science, 31: 1–20. doi: 10.1111/mms.12135
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!