Field assessment of C-POD performance in detecting echolocation click trains of bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus)
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2014
© 2014 Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 169–190, January 2015
How to Cite
Roberts, B. L. and Read, A. J. (2015), Field assessment of C-POD performance in detecting echolocation click trains of bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus). Marine Mammal Science, 31: 169–190. doi: 10.1111/mms.12146
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- U.S. Marine Corps
- Camp Lejeune
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!