Trends in bowhead whales in West Greenland: Aerial surveys vs. genetic capture-recapture analyses
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2014
© 2014 Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 133–154, January 2015
How to Cite
Rekdal, S. L., Hansen, R. G., Borchers, D., Bachmann, L., Laidre, K. L., Wiig, Ø., Nielsen, N. H., Fossette, S., Tervo, O. and Heide-Jørgensen, M. P. (2015), Trends in bowhead whales in West Greenland: Aerial surveys vs. genetic capture-recapture analyses. Marine Mammal Science, 31: 133–154. doi: 10.1111/mms.12150
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
- Greenland Institute of Natural Resources
- Greenlandic Bureau of Minerals and Petroleum
- National Ocean Partnership Program (NOPP: US National Science Foundation and Office of Naval Research)
- Danish Natural Science Research Council
- Commission for Scientific Investigations in Greenland (KVUG)
- Danish Cooperation for Environment in the Arctic (Dancea)
- University of Oslo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!