THE EMERGENCE OF A TEMPORALLY EXTENDED SELF AND FACTORS THAT CONTRIBUTE TO ITS DEVELOPMENT: FROM THEORETICAL AND EMPIRICAL PERSPECTIVES MARY LAZARIDIS
IX. METHODOLOGICAL CONSIDERATIONS AND DIRECTIONS FOR FUTURE RESEARCH
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 The Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 88–90, April 2013
How to Cite
(2013), IX. METHODOLOGICAL CONSIDERATIONS AND DIRECTIONS FOR FUTURE RESEARCH. Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development, 78: 88–90. doi: 10.1111/mono.12009
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.