RELATIONSHIP PROCESSES AND RESILIENCE IN CHILDREN WITH INCARCERATED PARENTS JULIE POEHLMANN AND J. MARK EDDY
III. TEASING, BULLYING, AND EMOTION REGULATION IN CHILDREN OF INCARCERATED MOTHERS
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 26–40, June 2013
How to Cite
Myers, B. J., Mackintosh, V. H., Kuznetsova, M. I., Lotze, G. M., Best, A. M. and Ravindran, N. (2013), III. TEASING, BULLYING, AND EMOTION REGULATION IN CHILDREN OF INCARCERATED MOTHERS. Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development, 78: 26–40. doi: 10.1111/mono.12019
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.