THE FAMILY LIFE PROJECT: AN EPIDEMIOLOGICAL AND DEVELOPMENTAL STUDY OF YOUNG CHILDREN LIVING IN POOR RURAL COMMUNITIES LYNNE VERNON-FEAGANS, MARTHA COX, AND THE FLP KEY INVESTIGATORS
IV. POVERTY AND ASSOCIATED SOCIAL RISKS: TOWARD A CUMULATIVE RISK FRAMEWORK
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 53–65, October 2013
How to Cite
Burchinal, M. and Willoughby, M. (2013), IV. POVERTY AND ASSOCIATED SOCIAL RISKS: TOWARD A CUMULATIVE RISK FRAMEWORK. Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development, 78: 53–65. doi: 10.1111/mono.12050
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.