Multiple Large Shareholder Structure and Governance: The Role of Shareholder Numbers, Contest for Control, and Formal Institutions in Chinese Family Firms. 多个大股东结构与公司治理：大股东数量、控制权竞争以及正式制度的作用
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2012 The International Association for Chinese Management Research
Management and Organization Review
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 265–294, July 2013
How to Cite
Luo, J.-h., Wan, D.-f., Cai, D. and Liu, H. (2013), Multiple Large Shareholder Structure and Governance: The Role of Shareholder Numbers, Contest for Control, and Formal Institutions in Chinese Family Firms. 多个大股东结构与公司治理：大股东数量、控制权竞争以及正式制度的作用. Management and Organization Review, 9: 265–294. doi: 10.1111/more.12000
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2012 01:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2010
- Chinese National Science Funds. Grant Numbers: 71202061, 71202093, 70972101
- Postdoctoral Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 2011 M500136
- Fujian Provincial Social Science Planning Youth Project. Grant Number: 2012C027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!