Divine Illumination: The History and Future of Augustine's Theory of Knowledge by Lydia Schumacher (Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell, 2011) xiii + 250 pp.
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 176–178, January 2013
How to Cite
Hughes, K. L. (2013), Divine Illumination: The History and Future of Augustine's Theory of Knowledge by Lydia Schumacher (Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell, 2011) xiii + 250 pp. Modern Theology, 29: 176–178. doi: 10.1111/moth.12007
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!