Retrieving Nicaea: The Development and Meaning of the Trinitarian Doctrine by Khaled Anatolios (Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Academic, 2011) xviii + 322 pp.
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 179–181, January 2013
How to Cite
Smith, J. W. (2013), Retrieving Nicaea: The Development and Meaning of the Trinitarian Doctrine by Khaled Anatolios (Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Academic, 2011) xviii + 322 pp. Modern Theology, 29: 179–181. doi: 10.1111/moth.12008
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!