Thomas Aquinas's Understanding of Prayer in the Light of the Doctrine of Creatio Ex Nihilo
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: “Creation ‘Ex Nihilo’ and Modern Theology”. Guest Editor: Janet Martin Soskice
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 49–61, April 2013
How to Cite
te Velde, R. (2013), Thomas Aquinas's Understanding of Prayer in the Light of the Doctrine of Creatio Ex Nihilo. Modern Theology, 29: 49–61. doi: 10.1111/moth.12021
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!