“Love is also a lover of life”: creatio ex nihilo and creaturely goodness
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: “Creation ‘Ex Nihilo’ and Modern Theology”. Guest Editor: Janet Martin Soskice
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 156–171, April 2013
How to Cite
Webster, J. (2013), “Love is also a lover of life”: creatio ex nihilo and creaturely goodness. Modern Theology, 29: 156–171. doi: 10.1111/moth.12027
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!