Deep Reasonings: Sources Chretiennes, Ressourcement, and the Logic of Scripture in the years before—and after—Vatican II
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Interreligious Reading After Vatican II: Scriptural Reasoning, Comparative Theology and Receptive Ecumenism. Guest Editors: David F. Ford and Frances Clemson
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 32–45, October 2013
How to Cite
Hughes, K. L. (2013), Deep Reasonings: Sources Chretiennes, Ressourcement, and the Logic of Scripture in the years before—and after—Vatican II. Modern Theology, 29: 32–45. doi: 10.1111/moth.12060
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!