Scriptural Reasoning and the Discipline of Christian Doctrine
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Interreligious Reading After Vatican II: Scriptural Reasoning, Comparative Theology and Receptive Ecumenism. Guest Editors: David F. Ford and Frances Clemson
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 120–137, October 2013
How to Cite
Higton, M. (2013), Scriptural Reasoning and the Discipline of Christian Doctrine. Modern Theology, 29: 120–137. doi: 10.1111/moth.12065
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!