A Good Word is as a Good Tree: A Muslim Response to the Interfaith Challenges of Vatican II
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Interreligious Reading After Vatican II: Scriptural Reasoning, Comparative Theology and Receptive Ecumenism. Guest Editors: David F. Ford and Frances Clemson
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 188–200, October 2013
How to Cite
Dakake, M. M. (2013), A Good Word is as a Good Tree: A Muslim Response to the Interfaith Challenges of Vatican II. Modern Theology, 29: 188–200. doi: 10.1111/moth.12069
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!