Tradition on Fire: Polydoxy, Orthodoxy, and Theological Epistemology
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: “Polydox Reflections”. Guest Editors: Mary-Jane Rubenstein and Kathryn Tanner
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 17–33, July 2014
How to Cite
Craigo-Snell, S. (2014), Tradition on Fire: Polydoxy, Orthodoxy, and Theological Epistemology. Modern Theology, 30: 17–33. doi: 10.1111/moth.12119
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!