Virulence factor regulator (Vfr) controls virulence-associated phenotypes in Pseudomonas syringae pv. tabaci 6605 by a quorum sensing-independent mechanism
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY © 2012 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 279–292, April 2013
How to Cite
Taguchi, F. and Ichinose, Y. (2013), Virulence factor regulator (Vfr) controls virulence-associated phenotypes in Pseudomonas syringae pv. tabaci 6605 by a quorum sensing-independent mechanism. Molecular Plant Pathology, 14: 279–292. doi: 10.1111/mpp.12003
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Program for Promotion of Basic Research Activities for Innovative Bioscience (PROBRAIN)
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B). Grant Number: 24380028
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!