Effect of sugar beet genotype on the Beet necrotic yellow vein virus P25 pathogenicity factor and evidence for a fitness penalty in resistance-breaking strains
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 356–364, May 2013
How to Cite
Bornemann, K. and Varrelmann, M. (2013), Effect of sugar beet genotype on the Beet necrotic yellow vein virus P25 pathogenicity factor and evidence for a fitness penalty in resistance-breaking strains. Molecular Plant Pathology, 14: 356–364. doi: 10.1111/mpp.12012
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
- Ministry for Science and Culture of Lower Saxony
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!