Tsw gene-based resistance is triggered by a functional RNA silencing suppressor protein of the Tomato spotted wilt virus
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 405–415, May 2013
How to Cite
de Ronde, D., Butterbach, P., Lohuis, D., Hedil, M., van Lent, J. W. M. and Kormelink, R. (2013), Tsw gene-based resistance is triggered by a functional RNA silencing suppressor protein of the Tomato spotted wilt virus. Molecular Plant Pathology, 14: 405–415. doi: 10.1111/mpp.12016
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Dutch Technology Foundation STW (DdR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!