Role of the transcription factor ChAP1 in cytoplasmic redox homeostasis: imaging with a genetically encoded sensor in the maize pathogen Cochliobolus heterostrophus
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2013
© 2013 BSPP and JOHN WILEY & SONS LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 786–790, October 2013
How to Cite
Ronen, M., Shalaby, S. and Horwitz, B. A. (2013), Role of the transcription factor ChAP1 in cytoplasmic redox homeostasis: imaging with a genetically encoded sensor in the maize pathogen Cochliobolus heterostrophus. Molecular Plant Pathology, 14: 786–790. doi: 10.1111/mpp.12047
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2013
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: ISF 370/08
- US–Israel Binational Agricultural Research and Development Fund. Grant Number: BARD IS 4167-08C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!