Divergence of host range and biological properties between natural isolate and full-length infectious cDNA clone of the Beet mild yellowing virus 2ITB
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 BSPP AND JOHN WILEY & SONS LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 22–30, January 2014
How to Cite
Klein, E., Brault, V., Klein, D., Weyens, G., Lefèbvre, M., Ziegler-Graff, V. and Gilmer, D. (2014), Divergence of host range and biological properties between natural isolate and full-length infectious cDNA clone of the Beet mild yellowing virus 2ITB. Molecular Plant Pathology, 15: 22–30. doi: 10.1111/mpp.12061
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!