These authors contributed equally to this work.
Overexpression of cotton GhMKK4 enhances disease susceptibility and affects abscisic acid, gibberellin and hydrogen peroxide signalling in transgenic Nicotiana benthamiana
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 BSPP AND JOHN WILEY & SONS LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 94–108, January 2014
How to Cite
Li, Y., Zhang, L., Lu, W., Wang, X., Wu, C.-A. and Guo, X. (2014), Overexpression of cotton GhMKK4 enhances disease susceptibility and affects abscisic acid, gibberellin and hydrogen peroxide signalling in transgenic Nicotiana benthamiana. Molecular Plant Pathology, 15: 94–108. doi: 10.1111/mpp.12067
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2013 02:34AM EST
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31171837, 30970225
- Genetically Modified Organisms Breeding Major Projects of China. Grant Number: 2009ZX08009-092B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!