Analysis of Tomato spotted wilt virus NSs protein indicates the importance of the N-terminal domain for avirulence and RNA silencing suppression
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2013 BSPP AND JOHN WILEY & SONS LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 185–195, February 2014
How to Cite
de Ronde, D., Pasquier, A., Ying, S., Butterbach, P., Lohuis, D. and Kormelink, R. (2014), Analysis of Tomato spotted wilt virus NSs protein indicates the importance of the N-terminal domain for avirulence and RNA silencing suppression. Molecular Plant Pathology, 15: 185–195. doi: 10.1111/mpp.12082
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2013 05:31AM EST
- Dutch Technology Foundation (STW: Stichting Technische Wetenschappen) (Dryas de Ronde)
- Applied Science Division of NWO (Nederlandse organisatie voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!