The target gene of tae-miR164, a novel NAC transcription factor from the NAM subfamily, negatively regulates resistance of wheat to stripe rust
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2013 BSPP AND JOHN WILEY & SONS LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 284–296, April 2014
How to Cite
Feng, H., Duan, X., Zhang, Q., Li, X., Wang, B., Huang, L., Wang, X. and Kang, Z. (2014), The target gene of tae-miR164, a novel NAC transcription factor from the NAM subfamily, negatively regulates resistance of wheat to stripe rust. Molecular Plant Pathology, 15: 284–296. doi: 10.1111/mpp.12089
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2013 01:52AM EST
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA101503
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2013CB127700
- National Major Project of Breeding for New Transgenic Organisms. Grant Number: 2012ZX08009003
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30930064, 31071651
- Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of PR China. Grant Number: 201265
Fig. S1 Comparison of the predicted amino acid sequences of TaMDHAR with other monodehydroascorbate reductase proteins. Amino acid residues conserved in all nine sequences are shaded in black. Residues shaded in gray are conserved among seven of the sequences. GenBank accession numbers are as follows: AtNAC21/22, Arabidopsis thaliana, NP_175997.1; BdNAC21/22, Brachypodium distachyon, XP_003577546.1; HvNAC, Hordeum vulgare, CAM57979.2; OsNAC1, Oryza sativa, NP_001058346.1; RcNAC21/22, Ricinus communis, XP_002529954.1; TaNAC21/22, Triticum aestivum, EMS52427.1; TaNAC7, Triticum aestivum, ADE34582.1; VvNAC21/22, Vitis vinifera, XP_002271458.1; ZmNAC21/22, Zea mays, NP_001149359.1.
Table S1 Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) primers used for TaNAC21/22 cloning, expression vector construction and quantitative RT-PCR amplification.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.