Critical Reflections on Torture, Religion and Politics
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 Hartford Seminary
The Muslim World
Special Issue: Toward a Moral Consensus Against Torture. Edited by Daniel E. Arnold and Amy Laura Hall of Duke University
Volume 103, Issue 2, pages 259–266, April 2013
How to Cite
An-Na῾im, A. A. (2013), Critical Reflections on Torture, Religion and Politics. The Muslim World, 103: 259–266. doi: 10.1111/muwo.12004
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!