Introduction to Toward a Moral Consensus Against Torture, a Special Volume of The Muslim World
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 Hartford Seminary
The Muslim World
Special Issue: Toward a Moral Consensus Against Torture. Edited by Daniel E. Arnold and Amy Laura Hall of Duke University
Volume 103, Issue 2, pages 195–198, April 2013
How to Cite
Arnold, D. E. R. and Hall, A. L. (2013), Introduction to Toward a Moral Consensus Against Torture, a Special Volume of The Muslim World. The Muslim World, 103: 195–198. doi: 10.1111/muwo.12011
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!