Torture and Television in the United States
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 Hartford Seminary
The Muslim World
Special Issue: Toward a Moral Consensus Against Torture. Edited by Daniel E. Arnold and Amy Laura Hall of Duke University
Volume 103, Issue 2, pages 267–286, April 2013
How to Cite
Hall, A. L. (2013), Torture and Television in the United States. The Muslim World, 103: 267–286. doi: 10.1111/muwo.12012
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!