She Who Argues: A Homily on Justice and Renewal
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 Hartford Seminary
The Muslim World
Special Issue: Muslim Women and the Challenge of Authority. Edited by Juliane Hammer, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Riem Spielhaus, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
Volume 103, Issue 3, pages 295–304, July 2013
How to Cite
Kahf, M. (2013), She Who Argues: A Homily on Justice and Renewal. The Muslim World, 103: 295–304. doi: 10.1111/muwo.12014
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!