Al-Huda and Women's Religious Authority in Urban Pakistan
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 Hartford Seminary
The Muslim World
Special Issue: Muslim Women and the Challenge of Authority. Edited by Juliane Hammer, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Riem Spielhaus, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
Volume 103, Issue 3, pages 363–374, July 2013
How to Cite
Ahmad, S. (2013), Al-Huda and Women's Religious Authority in Urban Pakistan. The Muslim World, 103: 363–374. doi: 10.1111/muwo.12019
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!