Islam. Eine Ideengeschichte. By Rüdiger Lohlker Wien: Facultas.wuv, 2008. 282 pp, Paperback, € 18.90, ISBN-13: 978-8252-3078-4
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 Hartford Seminary
The Muslim World
Special Issue: Muslim Women and the Challenge of Authority. Edited by Juliane Hammer, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Riem Spielhaus, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
Volume 103, Issue 3, pages 421–423, July 2013
How to Cite
Griffel, F. (2013), Islam. Eine Ideengeschichte. By Rüdiger Lohlker Wien: Facultas.wuv, 2008. 282 pp, Paperback, € 18.90, ISBN-13: 978-8252-3078-4. The Muslim World, 103: 421–423. doi: 10.1111/muwo.12023
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!