Sufism for Non-Sufis?: Ibn ῾Aṭā᾽ Allāh al-Sakandarī's Tāj al-῾Arūs By Sherman A. Jackson New York: Oxford University Press. 2012 155 Pages ISBN: 978-0-19-987367-8
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 Hartford Seminary
The Muslim World
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 535–536, October 2013
How to Cite
Long, I. J. (2013), Sufism for Non-Sufis?: Ibn ῾Aṭā᾽ Allāh al-Sakandarī's Tāj al-῾Arūs By Sherman A. Jackson New York: Oxford University Press. 2012 155 Pages ISBN: 978-0-19-987367-8. The Muslim World, 103: 535–536. doi: 10.1111/muwo.12029
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!